Sunday 14 February 2010

S & M on valentines!

Mrs G went all out this year and bought me a M & S special offer three course 'dine in' meal for our romantic valentines meal albeit a day early.

Being slightly dyslexic I got rather excited when I saw her Facebook status while i was at work on friday, I did not know what a S & M dinner was, something kinky with whips and rubber outfits I thought! however, I was not disappointed even though my treat did not involve any nudity, which in hindsight may have put Mrs G off her supper. As a general rule in life the only nuts I enjoy being whipped are walnuts.

Somehow I managed to put my back out Friday being driven round a rather rough farm next to Luton airport and I have been in stunning pain ever since. a trip to Sainsburys Saturday morning yielded every pack of 'stick on' heat pads they had. The pack recommendation states 'one pad to be applied to the painfull area for a maximum of ten hours in any 24 hour period' I am on my sixth today and have started applying them two at a time, I don't think anyone has ever died of overdosing on heat pads. I also got a large tube of deep heat and some Neurofen. a friend of mine uses deep heat when on long fishing trips as he suffers from a bad back when camping, though the whimper of pain I heard coming out of his bivvy (tent) one night suggested that traces of deep heat on your hands while reading a Playboy magazine is not a pleasant combination. Though he did not complain of the cold much after that.

A bad back is not condusive to a romantic valentines evening though after a bottle of fizzy pink Carver, a half bottle of rose we found in the back of the fridge and a couple extra heat pads on my back, the pain had been sufficiently aneasitised to allow me to have a romantic evening with Mrs G. I cant help wondering though what the S & M dinner would have been like....

No comments:

Post a Comment