Sunday 14 June 2009

hungover still

I don't know how long your hangovers normally last but mine is still going strong. I slept half the afternoon on the sofa, as well as most of this mornings sermon in church! - a little tip, if you where wrap around sun glasses in church nobody even knows your asleep. Though snoring will spoil the illusion!

i am afraid this will be a short blog as spending a day sweating out the gin while laying on the sofa does not create exciting blog entries. i thought about making it up but i have never been good at faking it. i will have to ask Mrs G for some tips.

After my travels everybody keeps asking me what the next big thing is going to be. apart from my gut and my overdraft i am not sure what will be big in farming in the future. if anybody has any suggestions leave a comment!

anybody who is reading this and has a facebook account please feel free to join me on http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=776379876&ref=profile i have no idea if that link will work, otherwise search for andrew gage in haverhill, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment