Sunday 7 June 2009

My birthday has finally arrived! i waited thirty years for today. i am now feeling an old man (not literally though)

I thought i would stay in and have a relaxing day in front of the TV. But just my luck, the first day i get to relax in front of the box for ages we have a three hour power cut! Middle age has not started well. i then had to spend the afternoon keep checking the generator in the ducklings to make sure it was still working as two day old ducks don't like being cold, they tend to die!

i think at this milestone in my life i should set some targets for the rest of my life.
  1. Keep my hair
  2. Try to stay solvent.
  3. Catch a 80lb carp
  4. Stay married
  5. Try not to murder any horsey people

in thirty seconds thought they seemed to be the main ones!

since my second post i have had several people ask why i blame the french for the pigeons. It is very simple really. i have a theory that all pigeons are french, and i think you will see why when i explain my thinking.

imagine you are a pigeon. (not so hard for some people) now say something in pigeon, i guarantee you will say it in a stupid french accent like the french policeman 'officer crabtree' from 'allo 'allo. if you disagree let me know and we can have a fight about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment